Work Location: 1050 First St NE
Short Description: 11-15 years of experience. Subject Matter Expert in application design.
1. Demonstrates expertise in conveying technical and functional concepts for a specific technical specialty.
2. Identifies improvements to project standards to achieve high-quality services/products.
3. Identifies best practices and standards for the use of the product.
4. Delivers support and design for industry-specific technologies that require integration with systems or networks.
5. Interacts with executive-level business users or technical experts.
6. Functions as a niche technical SME.
7. Lead experience with technical expertise across large, complex implementations for systems.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience
• 11+years as SME in complex enterprise-level projects
• 15+ years of bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience
• 11+ years of software development life cycle experience
• 8+ years of MS Office, MS Project, and other project management tools experience
• 7+years of EGMS or other grant management software configuration and development experience
• 10+ years of client relationship management experience
• 8+ years of business process analysis and the ability to implement change
• 8+ years’ Experience developing strategies and processes to improve overall business flow
• 10 + years Strong communication skills + the ability to articulate technical terms/complex data clearly to non-technical audiences both verbally and in writing
Interested in this Position? Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Include the position title in your email subject line.